Meta Programming System
Unable to make use of the CellModel_Table
currently I simply want to try out the Decision Table example from the screencast (jetbrains tv).
The problem is: Building the concept works fine but when I move over to designing the editor I'm not able to reference the table cell model from jetbrains.mps.lang.editor.table.structure as shown in the screencast. It is simply not available when I search the code completion menu.
This is what I've done so far:
1. I created my new language inside a new project
2. I added jetbrains.mps.lang.editor.table to the "Used Languages" section of the language properties
3. I also added the jetbrains.mps.lang.editor.table.runtime solution to the dependencies.
4. I built the new concept completely identical to the DecisionTable concept in the screencast.
5. I moved over to the editor definition and there I'm stuck.
It would be great if anybody could help me since I have no idea what the reason for this issue could be.
Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend,
one minute after I started this thread I had an idea - and now it works.
The solution was: Add jetbrains.mps.lang.editor.table also to the "Used Languages" of the MODEL properties. Adding it to the language properties is insufficient. It currently must be added to BOTH.
Nevertheless I think that this behavior is odd since I would expect that the language properties are inherited by all parts of this particular language. Maybe they can be overrided.
Maybe this is an issue you (@developers) should consider for the next release.
Thank you in advance,
How to build my own Table Cell Model?
How to make operator overloading with type inference using MPS type system?
Build #176 (May/07/2014 4:41PM)