Support for pylint/pyflakes/flake8?

Are there any plans to support pylint/pyflakes/flake8 as inspections in addition to pep8 which is currently available?
Currently we do not plan to integrate PyLint and PyFlakes. PyCharm covers all the features of PyFlakes and a lot of features of PyLint. In PyCharm 3.0 we will add more PyLint-like inspections, see our development roadmap.

"PyCharm covers all the features of PyFlakes and a lot of features of PyLint"

Where can I find information on how to configure these features on per file/scope/line basis (comments in the source code) similarly to how the original tools can be configured?

Inspections are configured in File | Settings | Inspections, see Code Inspection. You can suppress inspection warnings using the quick fix menu on the highlighted code, see Suppressing Inspections.

The problem with this is that organizations can extend pylint, which gives it value. Even if we could add pycharm-specific inspections, I'd fight against it as I don't like to invest in closed-source-specific solutions. :-(

PyCharm Community Edition, that includes most inspections and refactorings is in fact open-source. We may consider adding a generic mechanism for adding custom code inspections as we did for pep8.