Can't add a reporter in the in-cloud version of YouTrack?

Per our license we are supposed to be able to create 50 reporters.

YouTrack Site: xxxxxxx.myjetbrains.com
Usage Capacity:
10 users
50 reporters

I have looked at the docs but for the life of me can't figure out how to use the 50 reporter licenses? When I click on add user it only wants to add regular users but not reporters.

I have been communicating with support who seem to not know how to resolve this issue. The permissions for the reporter role in my account are correctly setup:

• Create, Read and link issues
  • Add attachments to issue
  • Create and Read issues' comments
  • Edit and Remove their own comments
  • Read and Update their own profile

When I click on Add user in the Reporter role related options on Groups page, it shows only normal users to select from.

I have had this issue for months, it appears the new licensing plan has changed to not include reporters. But I am on the old plan that included reporters licenses. How can I use them? Very frustrating.

Thanks
Question is not answered.
Rahul,

I'll try to help you :)
I've answered your request under the email thread, but wish to repeat here for other YouTrack users.

From your screenshots it's seen that one of your groups, 'Testers', is auto-attached so that every just created user becomes a common user with extended set of permissions.
You have to make a 'Reporters' groups auto-attached and disable this option for 'Testers' group.
Also, if you change default sets of permissions for 'All users' and 'New users', please turn them back and leave only observers permissions for 'All users' and disable auto-attached option for 'New users' group.

Thank you.
Regards,

Andrey Tigay
YouTrack engineer