Workflow editor: sudden errors appearing (worked fine)

  • 2
  • 13

Hello,

I'm currently busy with implementing some extra workflows in our process.
This was all working fine until at some point after an upload I received some errors.

I added a snippet of the code, as you can see it's the "Responsible tester" field that cannot be resolved (reference X is out of search scope). However this piece of code was working perfectly a few days ago. It's just that everything suddenly stopped working after an upload.

The field is still present on the project I'm using this workflow for.

I have no idea where to look now or where I can start to resolve this issue.

Thanks for reading


image1
On a sidenote, the workflows already written (that are now exposing errors) still work in the live system.
I'm just stuck in adjusting/creating new ones

Nevermind this, I figured it out.
It seems that when using a workflow you need to make sure every part of the workflow is validated for each project it is attached to.

The workflow where the above snippet is attached to is also used in another project (for the statemachine part of the workflow).
I guess I will have to split them up now.

[edit] still strange that this occurred out of the blue, the situation was like this for quite some time before the error showed up